Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Three Finishes I Didn't Report

This pattern is from Blue Sands Patterns and is called The Barbados Bag.  I made the Blue Batik Purse to carry on the cruise ship during our vacation in November.  It was perfect for the cruise; large roomy pockets, and a nice long strap to wear over my shoulder.  I also made a blue batik wallet to match.  It is definitely a summer purse, so I put it away once we got home.
 I needed a new winter purse so I decided to make the same pattern in this pink and black fabric.  I love the looks of it, and I get compliments on it everywhere I go.  I made two wallets to carry in this one.  The main wallet is the pink and black harlequin fabric and the other one is the mottled pink I used for the strap. 
I made another one in purple to give my daughter Audrey for Christmas.  I didn't get a picture of it because I was in a hurry to get it made and under the tree.  Of course, she had to have a wallet to match, too.  She seemed to like it.  I haven't heard her say anything about it since I gave it to her.

I guess that is all the finishes I have for 2014.  I have several other projects in the works and I will report those finishes when they happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment